Thursday, April 29, 2010

Courteous and professional...

Hello, I am writing you this message to express my satisfaction with the service I received from working with Sunnye W. I am not only pleased with the excellent job she performed developing my website but also with her courteous and professional personality - on the phone and also via e-mail messages.

Because I am a small business owner I understand the importance of recognizing those who perform well and rewarding them accordingly. I personally made a point to express my gratitude to Mrs. Wesson for the wonderful job she done developing my website - because of her service I will recommend HIT WEB Design to others. She is truly an asset to HIT WEB Design.

Thank you,
Durrelle G.

For more information, please visit http://www.hitwebdesign.com or call 1-866-211-0743.

No comments:

Post a Comment