Thursday, September 17, 2009

My first impression was "Wow"!!

Dear Mr Card,

We at Ultimate Visa & Business Travel / Ghana Visa Bureau wish to commend Mr Josh L. highly for his exceptional services to our company. He has been our Website designer, and I want to say with excitement that I "fell in love" with his design at the first sight. In fact, I had nothing to change about his skillful art. Josh was very professional and had the patience to listen to us, asked pertinent questions and came up with exactly what we wanted. As CEO, my first impression was "Wow"!! Surely, I will not hesitate to recommend him to other companies and individuals that may need similar services. Needless to say, you may use our company as your reference for a job well done.

Yours sincerely,

Alexander Oduro - CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment