Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Provided insight and ideas throughout the process...

My name is Virginia, and I am a new customer of Hit Web Design.

I have been working with Leana M. to design my new web site, www.salesactivationco.com. It went live last night.

I wanted to let you know what a pleasure it was working with Leana throughout the entire process. She is very talented, and provided insight and ideas throughout the process. She was also very quick to respond to my questions, and was always clear and concise in her responses. She was always upbeat. As we got the end of the development process, she told me how to get in touch with support to set up my email addresses in Outlook and pointed me in the right direction for next steps.

She represented HIT Web Design very professionally, and I wanted you to know how much I appreciated her help, skills and attitude.

Best regards,

Virginia L.

No comments:

Post a Comment