Friday, August 7, 2009

Diligent in answering questions...

I just wanted to take a moment and tell you what a pleasure it has been working with Tracey on my just concluded website (www.trailblazers-ca.com)! She is such a delight and has been very diligent in answering questions and asking me qualifying questions to make sure we were both on the same page.

From the first day we talked to today, it's been pure joy and I wanted you to know how blessed you are to have Tracey on your team. I look forward to working with her on future projects or even updating my new website once it's up & running. If I could refer a new customer to HIT Web design, I'd recommend that they request Tracey as their designer of choice.

I appreciate you & look forward to a continued business relationship with HIT.

God bless you & your team!
Kind Regards,
Rosemary N.

No comments:

Post a Comment