Saturday, November 28, 2009

Friendly, eager to help and personable...

Good Afternoon,

I recently purchased web design services from your company and was assigned Josh L. as my web designer.

This young man was friendly, eager to help and personable from the beginning. He made initial contact with me one week after I submitted my information, pics, etc. and assured me from the onset that it was his aim to please me.

Well, one week later my website is launched and it IS BEAUTIFUL! He followed every detail i asked for, (which clearly illustrates that he listens to the customer) and he never balked if I had questions or concerns.

He responded to every e-mail and phone call in a timely fashion and made himself easily accesible to me if changes needed to be made.

Thank you HIT Web Design and please extend my heartfelt thanks to Josh and reward him in some way. He's terrific!

Sincerely,

One Pleased Customer

Allison K.

No comments:

Post a Comment