Monday, November 16, 2009

Talented staff..for an awesome fee!

I am in the beginning stages of working on my new website for MissBehave and my biggest problem was coming up with the copy for my home page. What compounded my fear is that I am also a fairly good writer and yet I could think of squat to say about something very critical to me - my business!!!

So I broke away with $50 to pay for your writing services and ended up working with Beth. She is awesome. The interview process was not only fun, but I felt like she really brainstormed with me and picked up on great key phrases. This part of the process was wonderful and based on that I have a feeling the rest of the process (once I do my part!!!!) will be easy. If I could I would have Beth do all my writing.

Good job on having great, committed and talented staff..for an awesome fee!

Warmly,

Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment