Thursday, November 5, 2009

His work, patience and persistence surpassed my expectations.

First, Jeffrey invited me to comment on the quality of his services. He did not ask me what I would say nor did he give me a script.

Since contracting with HIT I have been treated for life threatening illnesses complicated by protracted recovery and loss of hope. I have unable to interact supportively with Jeffrey. He ended up carrying the ball alone. His work, patience and persistence surpassed my expectations. As Iam now busy catching up on so many dropped balls in my professional life, resuming business and services, I reflect on Jeffrey's excellent contribution during my down time. I truly appreciate the qualities, sometimes tinged with compassion, but mostly assuring me that I would rebound.

If there are promotions in store for Jeffrey, I would wholeheartedly support that.

I can only hope that the actual web designer does as well, and I know you will oversee that process.

Sincerely

D. Collins, MD

No comments:

Post a Comment