Friday, November 13, 2009

Absolute and utter satisfaction...

I'd like to take the opportunity to express my absolute and utter satisfaction with the work of one of your employees/contractors- Bonnie M!! Not only was she able to bring my vision to life, but she exceeded my expectations in every way possible. I actually joked with Bonnie, and let her know that this was quite a feat indeed because when it comes to things of this nature, I consider myself to be quite a perfectionist to the point where I annoy even myself. Apparently, Bonnie is even more of a perfectionist!! She did such a phenomenal job- I was truthfully blown away! Not only is her work absolutely commendable, but so is her customer service and overall work ethic. She called regularly, updated me often, and always, always kept her word regarding time frames and so forth. As our foundation grows, I will definitely be utilizing her services to grow our site, and if there is ever an opportunity for a referral, you can bank on the fact that the individual salient on my mind, would without a doubt be Bonnie. Your company is very fortunate to have her, she is a gem!!!!

Kind Regards,
Natasha N

No comments:

Post a Comment