Tuesday, December 1, 2009

An absolute dream come true...

I just wanted to take a minute to let you know how grateful I am for Danielle H. She was an absolute dream come true. In fact, everyone at your company has been wonderful and has made this process a real pleasure. If Danielle was on the phone or not at her desk she returned my calls within minutes, not hours, or days, but minutes! Something that is just unheard of nowadays. In times when customer service should be at its best, I find that most times I am disappointed, but this was not the case with Danielle and your staff. She answered all my questions clearly and professionally and offered feedback when I asked her for it. She was great, and is a real asset to your company! Thank you so much for her. Whatever you all are paying her, it’s not enough. She deserves a raise.

Thanks again,
Ashley W.

No comments:

Post a Comment