Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One of the BEST customer service experiences I have had...

I just wanted to take the time and give a few kind words about Colleen. She has been an excellent web designer to work with on my project. She has been very attentive to details and very accomodating to my needs as a non-profit organization. She even assisted me by expediting the process of getting my website up, due to the urgency of the matter. In addition to all that, even after everything was finalized, she took time out of her busy schedule to go back and personally do my update, even though that isn't her particular department.

This has been one of the BEST customer service experiences I have had in a VERY long time and I wanted to make sure that her supervisor was aware of what an outstanding job she has done.

Thanks,
Nikki J.

No comments:

Post a Comment