Saturday, December 12, 2009

HIT Web Design was the right choice...

I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you what a pleasure it has been to work with Matt T. Matt has been an enormous help in getting my website up and running, he is thorough, extremely knowledgeable and is excellent at following-up and following-through. I know my website would not be ready had it not been for having Matt working on it and guiding me through all the complexities involved.

I have always felt that he has my best interests at heart. His work ethic and concern for his customers, not to mention his personality, are all facets that make him an ideal employee.

When working with Matt, I have the confidence and security that all the details will be resolved to my complete satisfaction. He understands me and what I am trying to accomplish, and he makes me feel secure in the knowledge that HIT Web Design was the right choice.

Sincerely,
Karen G.

No comments:

Post a Comment