Saturday, December 19, 2009

Made this less intimidating and actually fun..

I have completed going through the database and wanted to write to extend my formal approval of the site and my sincere gratitude for the professionalism of Dave T. throughout this process.

I feel compelled to say more than I approve the site in light of his contribution to the end project beyond that of a database programmer. Specifically, Daves' ability to bridge the communication barrier stemming from my inability to communicate in a programmers language and general lack of IT expertise.

I had a clear vision of what the site should look like but the functionality required his expertise to bring the vision and concept to reality. I was very impressed with Daves' ability to communicate the functionality and requirements of the database in laymen terms that made this process less intimidating and actually quite fun! I have a new appreciation for programming but more importantly a very solid understanding of the functionality of my own site, a first for me in the last eighteen years in business! Thank you!

I wanted to further advise that Daves' professionalism, especially adapting your schedule to mine for conferences and updates, went well beyond my expectations! After owning companies since 1995, some with more than 400 medical professionals, I have learned to judge a company by the loyalty of high caliber staff to that company. Daves' work, professionalism, loyalty, and character reflect on himself and the entire HIT Web Design team, I am a customer for life! I look forward to my next and many more HIT database projects!

Best Regards, Charles J.

No comments:

Post a Comment