Sunday, October 25, 2009

Beautiful job on the redesign of my website!

I would like to commend you for having such a dynamic jewel on your team. I am referring to Tracey N., who has done a most beautiful job on the redesign of my website! Tracey was an answer to prayer as she was able to capture the essence of my work and my spirit in a way that no other designer has been able to. Not only that, her positive attitude, enthusiasm and attention to detail made it an absolute joy to work with her through the design process. Heritage is very fortunate to have Tracey on board. She represents your company in a most excellent and professional manner.

Again, my kudos to Tracey for an outstanding job on my redesign! She has made me a happy customer!

Blessings,

Brenda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment