Monday, October 26, 2009

My experience with your company so far has been OUTSTANDING...

I wanted to bring to your attention the outstanding performance Nathan exemplified while constructing our website. The initial interview process was smooth and I did my best to relay my bosses ideas about the site. My boss has high expectations and I was hopeful we had been assigned to someone with patience as I was sure there would have to be modifications to get the site "just right". Not only did he work quickly (1 day!) but he also answered an e-mail after business hours! When I saw the sight I was personally very impressed and hoped my boss would share my reaction, but quite frankly was prepared for his critique. You can imagine my surprise when my boss said "I REALLY like it, you guys really got it off to a good start!". I NEVER expected this reaction, especially without the flash design still to come. Once we finalized, we were also able to get the site live the same day! The site is really well done. My experience with your company so far has been OUTSTANDING and I look forward to our finished product.

Sincerely,
Alicia S.

No comments:

Post a Comment