Saturday, October 3, 2009

HIT is a truly great company...

I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you how happy I have been with the help
I've been receiving from Semisi. His ability to assist me in the creative process was a true
blessing, coupled along with his remarkable people skills, made the whole process a
great relief and pleasure to experience.

Being new to such a process, and having relatively only basic computer skills, I was a little
confused and unsure of how to proceed. Semisi clearly erased any fears I had and put my mind at ease with his patience, and his ability to help me understand and draw out what I needed at just the right time. He gave me som great ideas along the way, ideas I would have never thought of without his help.

Clearly, without a doubt, I can say that HIT is a truly great company, because of great people like Semisi!

Sincerely,

David H.

No comments:

Post a Comment