Saturday, October 31, 2009

You have a real Gem in your department

Hello,

My name is Pamela. I have been working with Billie M. It say to contact you letting you know how your people are doing in your writing department.

Well I hope you know you have a real Gem in your department, (Billie) She has kept in contact with me the hole time writing my web page, She went above her duties and talked to me and listened to me and made me feel as if she was getting to know me so she could do the best job possible for me. My page was different than just a business web page. I know it was a hard job for any one to know that when this page is finished and worded that it would depend on how the rest of the company would send it to search engines. She is a very caring and wanting to help the people she is writing for. I just love her. I must say a lot of people I deal with in life you find very little who care to do the best job they can for the client. I can't say enough about her but that I hope you know that we should all know as managers or bosses of others, That a rare and caring employee who cares about there job and others is a blessing. She did a wonderful job for me and also treated me with great respect and showed she is a true Gem in life.

Thank you so much for everything,

Pamela R.

No comments:

Post a Comment