Sunday, January 24, 2010

Always willing to satisfy the concerns of the customer...

I am writing to express my gratitude for the effort put forth by Mr. Rooks and the HIT design team. Tim was always patient , respectful , and never once told me my request were not possible. As a matter of fact , He often performed tasks I thought were virtually impossible. Although I provided Tim with most of the pictures and material used on our site , he just made our page look so professional, while always willing to satisfy the concerns of the customer (very rare ). I would like to commend HIT on maintaining such a fine employee as Tim . His representation of your services is a great asset.

Sincerely ,
Scott W.


For more information, please visit http://www.hitwebdesign.com or call 1-866-211-0743.

No comments:

Post a Comment