Saturday, January 23, 2010

A wealth of information...

Just a quick note to say I just got started working with your company, trying to get a site up and running. I had a full year of trying to get a site on line, and it just didn't happen. Greg W. was exceptional in gaining my confidence right away, and I'm glad he brought me on board with HIT.

We're a Mom and Pop company working out of our home with not much of a budget at all. Dan H. followed up yesterday with a call and quickly put me at ease, as well as being a wealth of information. If the rest of your staff is anything like these two gentleman I'll certainly have a great experience, as well as a fantastic site.


Thanks,

Bill B.


For more information, please visit http://www.hitwebdesign.com or call 1-866-211-0743.

No comments:

Post a Comment