Saturday, January 30, 2010

Employees at HIT still consider customer service to be an important part of your business model...

I am writing to tell you what an excellent job Rick O. did with the addition of a video to my new website. Every question that I had was answered promptly, and in a fashion that I (as a non-web programmer) could easily understand. He reformatted and installed a very large video file on the website perfectly, and in one try. The entire operation took less than 24 hours from inception to completion. I am extremely pleased with the results, and can say that it was a great pleasure working with him. He should be commended for a job well done in a timely and professional manner. One of the things that seems to have vanished with our current financial situation is customer service- I am very pleased to see that your employees at HIT still consider customer service to be an important part of your business model.

Best regards,
Peter


For more information, please visit http://www.hitwebdesign.com or call 1-866-211-0743.

No comments:

Post a Comment