Monday, January 25, 2010

I would gladly recommend HIT web design...

My name is Rokell C. and I am having a website designed by your company. I would like to inform you that Mr. Herbert has been an OUTSTANDING contact for HIT web design! He constantly keeps me informed of my sites progress and when he has seen that something has not been up to par, he has taken the initiative and found a way to get the ball rolling. I have told him how much I appreciated him going the extra mile to help me make my business dreams a reality and now I would like to inform his supervisor.

Dan has been an absolute pleasure to work with. The company has thus far done a remarkable job in creating my business logo and everything else, but it is because of Dan's attention to the needs of a client (me) I would gladly recommend HIT web design to anyone who is interested in having there own site created!


For more information, please visit http://www.hitwebdesign.com or call 1-866-211-0743.

No comments:

Post a Comment