Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Committed to my project...

I just finished working on 5 pages of my website and 5 themed templates with Irene. I just wanted to let you know that I very much enjoyed working with her and was extremely pleased with the outcome. She is so professional and was so committed to my project which required a certain level of sensitivity and understanding of life and human emotion. She took ownership really cared about the outcome as much as I did.

I felt that she went above and beyond because she really listened and offered astute suggestions on how to deal with issues related to family, life and death...which can be very difficult to grasp or address.

Anyway, thank you so much for the professionalism that HIT provides. I don't think I could find that anywhere else.

Sincerely,

Juli C.

No comments:

Post a Comment