Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The quality of your staff is to be commended...

I wanted to drop you a line to let you know how well my new account has been serviced by Steve P. I spent some time with him on the phone yesterday and he was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I am extremely excited about our relationship with Hit Web Design. Everybody within the organization has been top notch as judged by the professional websites that you help small business owners publish in a very time effective manner.

Please pass on my thanks to both Steve P. and Steven R. since he originally helped set up the account. The quality of your staff is to be commended.

Sincerely,

Mark K.


For more information, please visit http://www.hitwebdesign.com or call 1-866-211-0743.

No comments:

Post a Comment